Wednesday, July 22, 2009

*Life goes on....

I haven't blogged in awhile...wow. lol Well, not a whole lot has happened since then. Chad came home for good from CA...he was there playing minor league baseball, for those of you who don't know. He asked for his release...he just wasn't having fun anymore and he was missing so much stuff at home that he could never get back. I am so proud of him for the decision he made. Of course I would have supported him either way, I just can't imagine how hard it was for him. But I am SO happy to have him at home.


Jason and I went to the zoo the other week. We always try to go at least once every summer. I love it! :)



Last weekend, we had a birthday party for my great grandma Kate- she turned 90!! It was alot of fun and I got to see family members that I haven't seen in a LOOONG time. My uncle Tim and his wife Charity were here from CO with their kids, Danielle and Jayden (they have CF too, like me) and then Faith and Dave were here too, from TN. SO it was good to see everyone again. I just wish John and Melody could have joined us!


Oh, and as for my health...well, it couldn't be better! I feel great and it has been almost SIX months since I was last hospitalized. Which is just AMAZING! God is SO good, isn't he? Usually, I am in sometime in Jan/Feb, then in May/June/July, and then again in Oct/Nov. But hopefully, it won't be for a LOOOOOONG time ;) My next doctor appointment is not til Septemeber!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WhooHa for good health!!It was good to see U at the Marketplace, I meant to tell U I thot U looked great! Danielle was in church with Mary on Sunday, I thot she looks so much like Amanda when she was younger, so cute!It's always so good to be family again:)

Larena said...

It's awesome to hear that you're feeling good! Sound like you're having a fun summer.

"Kindness is the mark we leave on the world." - RAKtivist

  "Kindness is free to give, but PRICELESS to receive." -RAKtivist In a world where we can be ANYTHING, why are not more of us cho...