Yes, yes, I know I am TERRIBLE at updating this thing. Well, as of the last time I posted, I have gained a new niece and have gotten married!! I really need to do better at this...especially with all the free time I have. Anyways, life is quite sweet at the moment. I have been married now for almost 5 months (WOW, crazy) AND will be gaining ANOTHER new niece in a few weeks. =) I am QUITE excited! Being an aunt is the just about the BEST thing ever!
Jason started school just last month, so that has taken alot of adjustment. We don't really see each other too much at the moment and when we do, he is usually busy with MOUNDS of homework. No joke. But, he just changed his hours at work so hopefully things will start looking up. As for me, I spend my days either babysitting or hanging out at my sisters or my moms. Quite the life, I know. But I am very thankful that I do not HAVE to work for us to make ends meet. Its been such a blessing and my health has been wonderfully awesome because of it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment