Oh where do I start? I had a doctors appointment today- actually, it was my annual- which basicall means, once a year I have an "annual" when I go to the clinic and see everyone and their brother. LOL No, but I have to see the genetics doctor, the nutritionist, a physical therapist, and then my regular doctor. (I ususally have to see the endocrinologist too, but I didn't have to today, not sure why) ANYWAYS, I got a WONDERFUL report from everyone of them and my PFTs have gone up TEN PERCENT, yes, I said TEN PERCENT since March 6!!! AHHH! Needless to say, I was SOOO happy! My PFTs on March 6th were like 51%-52% (which is terrible for me) and today they were 61%!! I feel great and my tests were so much better, even tho I have been off IVs for about 2 weeks now. I've just been on 2 antibiotics- one oral (pill form) and one inhaled (aerosal). And apparently they are doing their job! Ahh I just can't get over it! I'm so excited! God is SO good!
Oh, if you guys think about it, please pray for Chad this wknd- he will be finding out where he'll be playing this season. He will either go to Lancaster, CA which would be the High A team or he could go to Corpus Cristi (sp?) TX which is the Double A team. We are really hoping it will be TX because that would mean he moved up a level AND it would be cheaper to fly there ;) Your prayers are very much appreciated- it's gonna be hard this summer for Chad to be away from Kim and Isaiah and vice versa.
Have a wonderful weekend!
1 comment:
What a great update! I am so happy to hear it! And congrats to Chad, too! :)
Post a Comment