Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm Walking on Sunshine.....

And don't it feel good?!.....

Ok, sorry. I don't really have much to say other than I feel wonderful! I'm still not on any IVs right now (the docs still haven't really called about any change in my meds). But it's amazing how good I feel...even I'm amazed! lol  

Anyways, not to sound like a broken record, but just a reminder that the Great Strides Walk is coming up sooooon! Its on May 2nd at Mckinley High School at 10 am. We also have shirts on sale for the walk for $12 :) 

Well, thats about it- I told you I didn't have alot to say! Have a great wknd!

And, I thought this picture was ADORABLE, so I figured I'd share ;)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missy that is awesome that you are feeling so good! YAY!!!
BTW, did you get my check for the walk? I was balancing my account and it hasn't cleared yet. ;)

Living To Breathe said...

haha yeah cheryl- i got it- but I JUST cashed it yesterday! lol Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Oh good! :)

"Kindness is the mark we leave on the world." - RAKtivist

  "Kindness is free to give, but PRICELESS to receive." -RAKtivist In a world where we can be ANYTHING, why are not more of us cho...