Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cleveland

Last Saturday, Jason and I went to Cleveland for our 3 yr. anniversary ;) We left around 4:00 and went to Mongolian BBQ for supper- oh my word! It was amazing! I can't wait to go again! After we ate, we drove around the Tri-C campus for alittle (Jason is really thinking of going there this fall). And then finally, we went to the Indians game- it was awesome- even though the Indians lost :( But it was a wonderful day and I cannot believe its been THREE years that we have been together! How time flies!

Here a few pics- I wish I would've took some pics at Mongolian BBQ, but I didn't bring my 
camera in from the car lol.

PROGRESSIVE FIELD 


MR. GRADY SIZEMORE ;)


JASON AND I


Well, thats all for now. OH, the Great Strides Walk is this Saturday! If you still would like to donate money or join my team, or even just buy a shirt- let me know! All donations must be in by Friday! :) Thanks and have a great night!








2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Awww, what a cute couple! Congratulations on 3 years! Thanks for sharing! That Mongolian BBQ sounds yummy.

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Hi Found you on Confessions of a CF Husband blog..thought I'd check yours out.

My great niece has CF...she is now 20 years old and is doing great!! We had the Great Stides walk last weekend where Jenn's team raised $9,000.00...down from $15,000 we raised last year....I was not able to participate in it this year, which I felt bad because we definitely want a cure for CF...

Wishing you the best!!

~Beth

"Kindness is the mark we leave on the world." - RAKtivist

  "Kindness is free to give, but PRICELESS to receive." -RAKtivist In a world where we can be ANYTHING, why are not more of us cho...