Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ho Hum

Well, I don't really have too much to say- life has just kinda been moving right along at the moment. The Great Strides walk was a big success! My team raised over $1,000!! Twice as much as last year! And it was such a nice day! 

 Here are some pics from the past couple weeks ;)


*Ready for the walk- Me, Jason, and Bubby*


*Sisters*

*Me and my cousin Katrina*

*Me and my cousin, Lela*



My best friend, Andrea came home for a visit this past week. She is at New Horizons in CO til October, but came home for a wedding. It was soo good to see her again!



*Me and Lisar ;)*


*And another one of me and Lyd- because I love this picture!*



*And one last one of me and Jason*



By the way, in case you're wondering- I am feeling WONDERFUL at the moment! My doc added another antibiotic 2 weeks ago when I was there- and I'm not allowed to have cheese or chocolate! AHHH! But I guess I will just have to deal with it- at least its helping me feel better! ;)






No comments:

"Kindness is the mark we leave on the world." - RAKtivist

  "Kindness is free to give, but PRICELESS to receive." -RAKtivist In a world where we can be ANYTHING, why are not more of us cho...