
So, today marks the 3 1/2 yr. mark for Jason and I! I can't believe its been that long since we first started dating! CRAZY! It seems like just yesterday he held my hand for the first time and my the butterflies in my stomach just went crazy... :) haha Honestly though, they have been the *BEST* 3 1/2 yrs of my life and I wouldn't trade them for anything! I can't wait to see where the NEXT 3 1/2 yrs take us! I <3>
AND....in other news, my sister, Lydia had her baby! Declan Thomas was born on Thursday, October 1. And he is just the *sweetest* little guy you'll ever meet! (Tied with Isaiah, btw :)
*Proud Parents with Declan :)
*What a sweetheart!

And as for my health, I ma doing great now! I was on IV Antibiotics for 3 weeks and I feel so much better, but the frustrating thing is, that my PFTs are lower than they were- before I started the IVs, I felt horrible, had no energy, slept ALL the time and yeah..well, my PFTs were like 63% then! The BEST they've been all year! And now, after 3 weeks of antibiotics, they are worse, but I FEEL so much better! I think my body just can't make up its mind! Seriously now... LOL
1 comment:
I can't believe it's been 3.5 years! Congratulations! It seems like just yeterday... ;) And, you'll get to celebrate 4 years in person! I'm so happy to hear you are feeling so good! Yay! Now, we'll just pray that your PFTs start to represent how you are feeling!
Post a Comment