Thursday, December 3, 2009

Well, I know I am not very good at updating this more often, and I apologize for that. :( But life is very good at the moment....I have just been working and saving money for my trip to Germany- IN 9 DAYS!! <3>Yeah, other than that, nothing exciting is going on. Declan is getting huge! Oh my word....I can't believe he is 2 months old already! And Isaiah is pretty much 2 going on 10....he acts and talks SO big...like dude, stop growing up so fast! Please?!
Well, sorry this is so short, but I really don't have that much to say...I'm sure after Germany I will have PLENTY to write about and have pictures, of course! :)

No comments:

"Kindness is the mark we leave on the world." - RAKtivist

  "Kindness is free to give, but PRICELESS to receive." -RAKtivist In a world where we can be ANYTHING, why are not more of us cho...