Monday, November 3, 2008

ahhh....yes!




Today was actually perty good. It was so warm outside that my Physical Therapist suggested we go outside and walk around. So we went down stairs and outside- and lo and behold, we saw the Oscar Mayer Weiner Mobile! haha It was awesome. We got 'weenie whistles' and a sticker that says "I saw it!" and then has a picture of the Mobile. lol My therapist was probably more excited than I was!

And then....about an hour later I had to go do PFTs over the clinic. I was really worried because when I came in on Wednesday, my PFTs were way down to like 53%. I didn't feel like WAY better, just alittle so I was really surprised when they came in at 61% and 62%!!! AHHH that like never happens to me! Praise the Lord! Maybe I won't have to be here for 3 weeks!!

Anyways, those were the highlights of my day...haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a good day! I hope this stay does go much quicker than you expected. And who can pass up a chance to see the weiner mobile? LOL! See you soon!

Stoltzfus Family said...

Hi girl, I was so excited to find your blog.

"Kindness is the mark we leave on the world." - RAKtivist

  "Kindness is free to give, but PRICELESS to receive." -RAKtivist In a world where we can be ANYTHING, why are not more of us cho...