Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I can't talk long (I have to go help my mom clean for tomorrow, lol) But I just wanted to let everyone know what I am thankful for this year :) 

-MY FAMILY (Honestly, I'd be lost without them- they have been there for me thru so much and have been so encouraging and just plain awesome. I love them so much!)
-JASON (Like my family, he's been there for me thru it all and has just been the sweetest boyfriend ever....I can't imagine my life without him!)
-MY HEALTH (Even though I don't feel the best after being on IVs for weeks, at least I'm not in the hospital over Thanksgiving, or on oxygen or facing a transplant anytime soon)
-MY FRIENDS (My friends are the sweetest people on the planet and they mean so much to me!)
-A CHRISTIAN BACKGROUND (I'd be no where without my Savior- He's always has my best interest in mind and knows the plans He has for my life- I just need to have patience and learn to trust him more)

Thats about all for now- I really need to go help my mom now! :)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

No comments:

"Kindness is the mark we leave on the world." - RAKtivist

  "Kindness is free to give, but PRICELESS to receive." -RAKtivist In a world where we can be ANYTHING, why are not more of us cho...