Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Well folks....my PFTs were 67% on Monday! Which is the highest they've been in probably a YEAR!!! So, we talked after my PFTs and finally settled on a compromise- I had WANTED to leave tomorrow (it would have been 2 weeks) and he wanted me to stay til Friday and see if my PFTs get even better....so, he's like, if you stay til Friday, I'll give u a pass on Wednesday to go shopping or something....and I was like- YES!!! :) So, we're both happy with the agreement. So just please pray that I can go home for SURE on Friday!



Oh ya, the other day the Doggie Brigade came around and this lady brought in this ENORMOUS Great Dane. They said that he is bigger than 'Petey the Pony' they bring in sometimes! He was HUGE!



And another thing, my phone charger isn't working, I need a new one- So my phone is completely dead and prolly will be til at least friday! :( Not happy about that! I feel so lost without it, lol. I have to use my moms!

2 comments:

RHODA WEAVER said...

hi..im Rhoda Kims cousin...girl i hope you feel better soon/ I take my health way!!!! to forgranted.Ill pray for you today!my blog is INSPIRED IMAGE PHOTOGRAPHY.BLOGSPOT.COM LATER RHODA

Anonymous said...

Oh good news! Have fun shopping! Let me know when you're home (a blog update will do :) ). See you soon!

"Kindness is the mark we leave on the world." - RAKtivist

  "Kindness is free to give, but PRICELESS to receive." -RAKtivist In a world where we can be ANYTHING, why are not more of us cho...